Glucosamine sulphate and Chondoritin-4-sulphate are natural building blocks found in healthy cartilage.
We have incorporated Glucosamine sulphate into our Canine Joint Support Formula 2 rather than the commonly used
glucosamine hydrochloride (HCL) as Glucosamine sulphate is one of the natural building blocks found in healthy cartilage
and not glucosamine hydrochloride (HCL).
- Our Glucosamine sulphate is a naturally occurring biomolecule and is co-crystalised: this ensures stability and bioavailability.
- We have incorporated Chondroitin-4-sulphate into our Canine Joint Support Formula 2 rather than the commonly used
shark cartilage. Our Chondroitin-4-sulphate is BOVINE sourced and has a low molecular weight (small particle size):
a low molecular weight is essential for efficient absorption.
- Both our Glucosamine sulphate and Chondroitin-4-sulphate are of the highest pharmaceutical standard available
internationally and have been assayed for purity.
- Highly palatable: dog will eat readily resulting in no waste due to sifting.
- Highly economical: available in 400g, 750g and 1.5kg packs.
Dog Joint Health – Directions For Use:
Canine Joint Support Formula 2 is recommended for dogs of all ages to help prevent and treat arthritic conditions.
Our product is especially useful for very active hard working dogs. Canine Joint Support Formula 2 is also highly
recommended for dogs known to have existing arthritic conditions or during periods of convalescence due to injury or surgery.
Initial administration: 5 g (1 teaspoon/small scoop) per 10 kg mixed with feed daily for 4 weeks.
Maintenance: 2.5 g (1/2 teaspoon/small scoop) per 10 kg mixed with feed daily.
During times of heavy competition or training up to 100 g (4 scoops) may be administered per day.