Joint Performance Pty Ltd recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of its customers and other third parties who provide their personal information to us. Joint Performance Pty Ltd respects that personal information is provided to it by clients and is committed to treating that information with the highest degree of integrity and privacy.
What personal information do we collect ?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. Personal information we collect from you will only be used for the purpose of completing your purchase and to assist us in providing a higher level of service to you in the future. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We take Security seriously
All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Joint Performance Pty Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to prevent your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by storing it in a secure environment and allowing access only to authorised persons. In addition,
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not hold your Credit Card details. Your Credit Card payments are made through PayPal, a proven and secure banking gateway for real time Credit Card validation and transaction processing. Your credit and debit card details are never revealed when you shop with PayPal. All financial details always stay safe through world-class security and encryption, and PayPal monitors every transaction to help prevent fraud. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. Your personal information will not be provided to any outside party unless compelled to by law or a court order, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Joint Performance Pty Ltd invites our website users to create a password protected account in which contact details and order history are maintained for ease of reference and re-order. This information is stored on our secure data base however for added security, we suggest that you use a unique password that is not the same as any other passwords you may use.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be accordance with CANSPAM act we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Include the address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
Joint Performance Pty Ltd
PO Box 649 Avalon NSW 2107
T: 1300 105 104